need to port: GNOME Clocks
As a user, I want a clock offering on the Librem 5. The clocks application should enable me to set alarms, set the system time, use a stopwatch and timer.
I want to set an alarm to go off at a certain time and when the alarm goes off, there should be audible and visual notifications that I need to dismiss.
- The audible notification should have a default sound, but that sound should be configurable in the system settings menu
- The visible notification should be displayed in the notifications bar if the phone is unlocked, or on the lock screen if the phone is locked.
- If the phone is locked and the screen is off, the screen should turn on, display the notification (including the sound) and I should be able to dismiss or snooze the alarm without needing to unlock the phone.
- When the alarm is dismissed, both audible and visual notification should go away and not come back.
- When the alarm is snoozed, both audible and visual notification should go away until the snooze time is reached.
Setting the system time
I want to set the time on my Librem 5.
- should be able to set manually
- should be able to set using the timezone
- should be configurable to either military or am/pm format
I want to be able to use a stopwatch (count from 0 upwards).
I want to be able to set a timer (count from X time downwards).