Editing this Wiki
Members of the Librem5 group and invited guests can edit this wiki. To be invited, follow these steps:
- Register for an account at source.puri.sm.
- Go to the project page for this wiki and click the Request Access link under the project title.
- Wait for the administrator to grant your request. (Please be patient).
You should then be able to edit the pages.
If you have edit access to the wiki, but cannot edit it, you may be reading the cover page for the project. Click here to go to the wiki itself.
This wiki is in its early construction. If you have general feedback (or want to suggest a change/fix without siging up), please join the discussion at Community wiki for Librem 5 @ the forums
What to add
Add factual information that is helpful to existing or prospective users.
Guides and How-tos
These pages cover topics related how to contribute to this wiki and to the official Librem 5 developer documentation.
- general wiki guide and purpose statement
- general writing and editing guide
- intro about what are all these documentations and their relationships/users/status etc.