[ Guido Günther ]
- libfeedback: Drop trailing semicolon. Trips up some compilers. Thanks to Andrea Schaefer
- build: Don't add lfb-enums.c to list of generated sources. Otherwise when used as a subproject the master project will try to rebuild with it's own set of flags. These lack LIBFEEDBACK_COMPILATION which does not end well.
- Fix typos
- theme: Add timeout-completed event for alarms and stop watches
- Update docs (Closes: #4, #8)
- debian: Split out shared files. This allows other programs (like gnome-control-center) to consume the settings schema without having to depend on the daemon itself.
[ Rasmus Thomsen ]
- fbd-feedback-profile: use G_GSIZE_FORMAT instead of hardcoding lu. On 32-bit platforms lu doesn't apply since GType is defined as a gsize fixes #15