phoc (0.1.5) amber; urgency=medium
[ Guido Günther ]
- input: Use g_* for logging. This makes log domains work for input as well.
- seat: Don't initialize tablets if we don't have libinput. This leads to crashes otherwise e.g. on the wayland backend
- phosh: Fix indentation
- view: Introduce helper to find a roots_surface from a given wlr_surface.
- protocols: Add gtk-shell v3. Taken from gtk 3.24.8. This will allow to implement raising surfaces on their request and startup notifications if we want these before there's a mainlineable protocol.
- Implement gtk-shell's handle_request_focus. This allows to raise windows on their request. See #93
- desktop: Wire up gtk-shell
[ Sebastian Krzyszkowiak ]
- view: Hide shell overlay when activating a fullscreen window. Without that, the overlay stays needlessly visible after selecting a fullscreen window in the activity switcher until further input event.
-- Guido Günther email@example.com Thu, 02 Jan 2020 23:52:47 +0100