[ Guido Günther ]
- desktop: Refresh all views when auto-maximize changes. So far this only affected new views but when e.g. unplugging an external (switching to 'phone' mode) we want running apps to behave.
- phosh: Drop rotate-display. The rotate_display served us well but it's too simplistic (no events, degrees instead of transforms, ...). Since phosh now uses wlr-output-management for bid to use this part of the private protocol.
- d/control: Add breaks for older phosh. These require the rotate_display private protocol bit
- phosh: Fix indentation
- phosh: Ungrab accelerators. This lead to a compositor crash so far
[ Clayton Craft ]
- input: convert roots_input to PhocInput gobject
- input: apply phosh code formatting styles. This is a cosmetic change that applies code formatting styles from Phosh's style guidelines to input.c/h.
- Use PhocInput objects instead of roots_input