Create QuickSettings for the Notififcation drawer (Top drawer)
This adds the quick settings to the notification drawer.
This is a simplified version of !420 (closed) and does only add the quick settings without restructuring the complete top drawer. This also separates the
QuickSetting class from the
StatusIcon base class as discussed in !416 (merged).
Added quicksettings (with actions):
- Wifi (long press: opens g-c-c wifi panel, single click: toggles wifi enabled)
- Wwan (long press: nothing, single click: opens g-c-c- wwan panel)
- Battery (long press: nothing, single click: opens g-c-c power panel)
- Rotation (long press: nothing, single click: rotates the screen)
phosh_quick_setting_open_settings_paneldoesn't open the panel when Phosh is run inside the Gnome shell. works fine on the Librem5 (help appreciated)
- Crashes when rotating the screen 4 times.