Pull networking fixes from David Miller:
1) Ensure that mtu is at least IPV6_MIN_MTU in ipv6 VTI tunnel driver,
from Steffen Klassert.
2) Fix crashes when user tries to get_next_key on an LPM bpf map, from
3) Fix detection of VLAN fitlering feature for bnx2x VF devices, from
4) We can get a divide by zero when TCP socket are morphed into
listening state, fix from Eric Dumazet.
5) Fix socket refcounting bugs in skb_complete_wifi_ack() and
skb_complete_tx_timestamp(). From Eric Dumazet.
6) Use after free in dccp_feat_activate_values(), also from Eric
7) Like bonding team needs to use ETH_MAX_MTU as netdev->max_mtu, from
8) Fix use after free in vrf_xmit(), from David Ahern.
9) Don't do UDP Fragmentation Offload on IPComp ipsec packets, from
10) Properly check napi_complete_done() return value in order to decide
whether to re-enable IRQs or not in amd-xgbe driver, from Thomas
11) Fix double free of hwmon device in marvell phy driver, from Andrew
12) Don't crash on malformed netlink attributes in act_connmark, from
13) Don't remove routes with a higher metric in ipv6 ECMP route replace,
from Sabrina Dubroca.
14) Don't write into a cloned SKB in ipv6 fragmentation handling, from
15) Fix routing redirect races in dccp and tcp, basically the ICMP
handler can't modify the socket's cached route in it's locked by the
user at this moment. From Jon Maxwell.
* git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/davem/net: (108 commits)
qed: Enable iSCSI Out-of-Order
qed: Correct out-of-bound access in OOO history
qed: Fix interrupt flags on Rx LL2
qed: Free previous connections when releasing iSCSI
qed: Fix mapping leak on LL2 rx flow
qed: Prevent creation of too-big u32-chains
qed: Align CIDs according to DORQ requirement
mlxsw: reg: Fix SPVMLR max record count
mlxsw: reg: Fix SPVM max record count
net: Resend IGMP memberships upon peer notification.
dccp: fix memory leak during tear-down of unsuccessful connection request
tun: fix premature POLLOUT notification on tun devices
dccp/tcp: fix routing redirect race
ucc/hdlc: fix two little issue
vxlan: fix ovs support
net: use net->count to check whether a netns is alive or not
bridge: drop netfilter fake rtable unconditionally
ipv6: avoid write to a possibly cloned skb
net: wimax/i2400m: fix NULL-deref at probe
isdn/gigaset: fix NULL-deref at probe