XMPP service for Librem Chat
- Deploy a Prosody server
- Ensure that a user with Librem One credentials can log in and communicate with someone on another XMPP server.
- Ensure that Chatty works as expected.
- The MUC domain will be
- Branded apps are not required.
- XEP-0237: Roster Versioning
- XEP-0198: Stream Management
- XEP-0280: Message Carbons
- XEP-0352: Client State Indication
- XEP-0313: Message Archive Management
- XEP-0363: HTTP File Upload
- XEP-0065: SOCKS5 Bytestreams (or mod_proxy65)
- XEP-0163: Personal Eventing Protocol for avatars and OMEMO
- XEP-0191: Blocking command
See https://modules.prosody.im/xeps.html for matching Prosody modules.
- OMEMO and Olm/Megolm are both double ratchet implementations.
- See also https://gultsch.de/omemo_by_default.html
- See https://compliance.conversations.im/server/conversations.im/ for compliance.
- See https://search.jabbercat.org/docs/operators for discoverability (low priority)