v0.0.0+git20201114 feedbackd v0.0.0+git20201114Release v0.0.0+git20201114
feedbackd (0.0.0+git20201114) amber-phone; urgency=high [ Guido Günther ] * sound: Set 'event' media role. This allows pa to cork, duck, etc. * gitlab-ci: Honor PKG_ONLY. This allow us to get debs quicker * udev: Update led maching for the librem5. The names changed in device tree which tickles up into userspace. * debian: Don't abuse the video group. Use a separate group for users that should be able to access the LED devices. [ Luca Weiss ] * fbd-dev-leds: fix brightness parameter. The fbd_dev_led_set_brightness function is only getting called with parameter 0 at the moment so this was never noticed. * Fix typos -- Guido Günther <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sat, 14 Nov 2020 15:54:23 +0100
v0.0.0+git20200726 feedbackd v0.0.0+git20200726
v0.0.0+git20200714 feedbackd v0.0.0+git20200714Release v0.0.0+git20200714
feedbackd (0.0.0+git20200714) amber-phone; urgency=high
[ Arnaud Ferraris ]
- doc: fix typos
- doc: feedbackd: add short description. Lintian issues a warning if short description is empty.
- fbd-ledctrl: fix typo
[ Guido Günther ]
- lfb-event: Clarify return values of
finishedfunctions. They just inidicate that we talked to feedbackd succesfully.
- lfb-event: Connect done handler in async case too. Otherwise the event state is not updated properly
- tests: Don't quit mainloop on event end. This is needed to properly test aync where we have the finished async event handler and the signal.
- tests: Use async feedback as the test name implies
-- Guido Günther email@example.com Tue, 14 Jul 2020 10:30:45 +0200
v0.0.0+git20200707 feedbackd v0.0.0+git20200707Release v0.0.0+git20200707
feedbackd (0.0.0+git20200707) amber-phone; urgency=medium
[ Sebastian Krzyszkowiak ]
- data: Lower rumble time for window-close and button-pressed even more. Haptic feedback for touchscreen input should be as subtle as possible to not make it distracting.
- data: Add button-released event
[ Guido Günther ]
- feedback-sound: Plug a leak. We did not free the effect name
- Doc cleanups
- feedback-manager: Only act on add. We would otherwise ignore the action when no vibra device was yet found. Make sure we release the old device when updating.
- libfeedback: Unset _initted early. This make sure a client does not end up in our shutdown phase and sees a half initted library.
- libfeedback: Cancel all running feedbacks on uninit. We keep track of the active ids and end them on uninit. This make sure feedbacks don't continue to run if the application quits and forgets to end a feedback.
- fbcli: Quit main loop on CTRL-C / SIGTERM. This makes sure we invoke the cleanup function correctly and allows to test running event handling.
- docs: Add manpages (Closes: #12)
- data: Drop phone-missed-call in 'quiet' profile. Only want LEDs there.
- feedbackd: Add helper to set up permissions for LEDs. This helper knows about the tiggers and necessary permission. It's intended to be run via udev.
- debian: Setup leds via udev. This allows feedbackd to set periodic feedback and makes usable LED devices identifiable by feedbackd.
- feedbackd: Support visual feedback via LEDs. later on by using the 'repeat' attribute of the LED pattern trigger.
- data: Use LED feedback for missed calls, IMs and SMS
- Add generic missed notification. This can be used e.g. by the shell for general purpose notifictions but also for in app notifications of the foreground app.
- feedback-manager: Add hint to select feedback profile per event. This e.g. allows events that are meant for haptic only to avoid emitting a sound by omitting the 'full' level and using "quiet" instead. (Closes: #7)
- LfbEvent: Add feedback-profile property. This allows to specify the feedback profile to use for this particular event.
- cli: Allow to set profile per event.
We allowed set the global profile via
-Puse it as per event profile when used with
[ Dorota Czaplejewicz ]
- build: Remove feedback dependencies from libfeedback builds
-- Guido Günther firstname.lastname@example.org Fri, 10 Jul 2020 11:52:07 +0200
v0.0.0+git20200527 feedbackd v0.0.0+git20200527
v0.0.0+git20200420 feedbackd v0.0.0+git20200420
v0.0.0+git20200305 feedbackd v0.0.0+git20200305
v0.0.0+git20200304 feedbackd v0.0.0+git20200304Release v0.0.0+git20200304
[ Guido Günther ]
- libfeedback: Drop trailing semicolon. Trips up some compilers. Thanks to Andrea Schaefer
- build: Don't add lfb-enums.c to list of generated sources. Otherwise when used as a subproject the master project will try to rebuild with it's own set of flags. These lack LIBFEEDBACK_COMPILATION which does not end well.
- Fix typos
- theme: Add timeout-completed event for alarms and stop watches
- Update docs (Closes: #4, #8)
- debian: Split out shared files. This allows other programs (like gnome-control-center) to consume the settings schema without having to depend on the daemon itself.
[ Rasmus Thomsen ]
- fbd-feedback-profile: use G_GSIZE_FORMAT instead of hardcoding lu. On 32-bit platforms lu doesn't apply since GType is defined as a gsize fixes #15