phoc (0.1.4) amber; urgency=medium
[ Guido Günther ]
- build: drop rootston=false from wlroots submodule build rootston is no longer part of wlroots so the option causes a warning during build.
- view: Add helper to move windows between outputs
- keybindings: allow to move windows to left/right output
- Update submodule. This pulls in the gbm fix.
- Add doap file. This helps to identify project maintainers and contact points.
- d/control: Add Sebastian to uploaders
- xdg_shell_v6: Implement get_geometry. As long as these are around there's no reason why v6 should be worse than stable
- Introduce view_is_maximized. This will allow us to introduce a tiled state as well.
- view: Simple left right tilig. This uses the 'maximized' state to get rid of GTK's drop shadows until we have fixed https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/gtk/issues/2171
- view: Differentiate between tiled and normal on unmaximize
- keybindings: bind left and right tiling
- d/control: Depend on gsettings schemas. Not having them makes us not start
[ Sebastian Krzyszkowiak ]
- Update wlroots submodule. Forward to 9fb251c33fc404f106f0b4e3b6839de9d4753a4c for virtual keyboard keycode 0 fix.
[ Simon Ser ]
- render: set surface as sampled for presentation. This is necessary after . : https://github.com/swaywm/wlroots/pull/1798
- Fix presentation feedback when scanning out fullscreen views. References: https://github.com/swaywm/sway/pull/4667
-- Guido Günther email@example.com Tue, 17 Dec 2019 17:54:07 +0100