This commit adds emulation of sandbox PMIC device, which includes:
- PMIC I2C emulation driver
- PMIC I/O driver (UCLASS_PMIC)
- PMIC regulator driver (UCLASS_REGULATOR)
The sandbox PMIC has 12 significant registers and 4 as padding to 16 bytes,
which allows using 'i2c md' command with the default count (16).
The sandbox PMIC provides regulators:
- 2x BUCK
- 2x LDO
Each, with adjustable output:
- Enable state
- Current limit (LDO1/BUCK1 only)
- Operation mode (different for BUCK and LDO)
Each attribute has it's own register, beside the enable state, which depends
on operation mode.
The header file: sandbox_pmic.h includes PMIC's default register values,
which are set on i2c pmic emul driver's probe() method.
Signed-off-by: Przemyslaw Marczak <email@example.com>
Acked-by: Simon Glass <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Tested on sandbox:
Tested-by: Simon Glass <email@example.com>