- Fixed disputed check code: keep them in nsh_push and nsh_pop
but also add them in __ovs_nla_copy_actions
- Add csum recalculation for nsh_push, nsh_pop and set_nsh
pointed out by Pravin
- Move nsh key into the union with ipv4 and ipv6 and add
check for nsh key in match_validate pointed out by Pravin
- Add nsh check in validate_set and __ovs_nla_copy_actions
- Check size in nsh_hdr_from_nlattr
- Fixed four small issues pointed out By Jiri and Eric
- Rename skb_push_nsh to nsh_push per Dave's comment
- Rename skb_pop_nsh to nsh_pop per Dave's comment
- Fix NSH header length check in set_nsh
- Fix missing changes old comments pointed out
- Fix new comments for v11
- Fix the left three disputable comments for v9
but not fixed in v10.
- Change struct ovs_key_nsh to
struct ovs_nsh_key_base base;
- Fix new comments for v9
- Fix build error reported by daily intel build
because nsh module isn't selected by openvswitch
- Rework nested value and mask for OVS_KEY_ATTR_NSH
- Change pop_nsh to adapt to nsh kernel module
- Fix many issues per comments from Jiri Benc
- Remove NSH GSO patches in v6 because Jiri Benc
reworked it as another patch series and they have
- Change it to adapt to nsh kernel module added by NSH
GSO patch series
- Fix the rest comments for v4.
- Add NSH GSO support for VxLAN-gpe + NSH and
Eth + NSH.
- Fix many comments by Jiri Benc and Eric Garver
- Add new NSH match field ttl
- Update NSH header to the latest format
which will be final format and won't change
per its author's confirmation.
- Fix comments for v3.
- Change OVS_KEY_ATTR_NSH to nested key to handle
length-fixed attributes and length-variable
attriubte more flexibly.
- Remove struct ovs_action_push_nsh completely
- Add code to handle nested attribute for SET_MASKED
- Change PUSH_NSH to use the nested OVS_KEY_ATTR_NSH
to transfer NSH header data.
- Fix comments and coding style issues by Jiri and Eric
- Change encap_nsh and decap_nsh to push_nsh and pop_nsh
- Dynamically allocate struct ovs_action_push_nsh for
OVS master and 2.8 branch has merged NSH userspace
patch series, this patch is to enable NSH support
in kernel data path in order that OVS can support
NSH in compat mode by porting this.
Signed-off-by: Yi Yang <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Acked-by: Jiri Benc <email@example.com>
Acked-by: Eric Garver <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Acked-by: Pravin Shelar <email@example.com>
Signed-off-by: David S. Miller <firstname.lastname@example.org>