v0.0.2 phosh v0.0.2
phosh (0.0.2) purple; urgency=medium
[ Guido Günther ]
- Update translations from zanata
- home: Add keyboard button. Add a keyboard button to the home buttons bar. This will allow to unfold the OSK.
- monitor-manager: Use output names. This allows us to give the monitors more meaningful names instead of made up numbers and to correctly identify built in displays.
- shell: Move panels on primary monitor change. When a new primary monitor is set move the panels around. This also fixes the home panel not being disposed.
- system-prompter: Pass on the wl_output and not the monitor to new prompters. This makes sure they always end up on the primary monitor.
- Add basic org.gnome.Mutter.Idle DBus protocol support. This allows e.g. g-s-d power to track our idle time for e.g. dimming the display.
- LockscreenManager: Rely on gnome-session for idle detection. This makes us properly respect idle inhibitors e.g. when watching movies.
- Favorites: Drop weston terminal. Don't hardcode weston terminal anymore since gnome-terminal now also on the dev boards.
- Settings menu: Add shutdown button
[ David Boddie ]
- Updated Debian package dependencies and .ini file location.
-- Guido Günther firstname.lastname@example.org Sat, 01 Dec 2018 17:59:07 +0100
v0.0.1 phosh v0.0.1
First experimental release. Features
- a lockscreen
- brightness control and nightlight
- the gcr system-prompter interface
- enough of org.gnome.Mutter.DisplayConfig to make gnome-settings-daemon happy
- a homebutton that toggles a simple favorites menu and app switcher
- status icons for battery and wwan
Although it is being used on a daily basis better not use it for anything productive yet.